Front-End Developer – React, Free-to-Play
Title: Front-End Developer – React, Free-to-Play
Location: Canton, Connecticut and/or Remote in U.S.
SharpLink connects the biggest sportsbooks to the biggest leagues and media partners.
In a rapidly expanding US sports betting market, SharpLink exists to deliver fast moving betting content to leagues, media partners and fantasy operators. Simply put, we take betting markets from the sportsbooks, enhance the content, restyle the presentation, and deliver them to our partners, enhancing the delivery of sports betting content from numbers on a page, to a more thoughtful and engaging visual experience. We strive to understand what content to put in front of users, at what time, and in what manner, in order to maximize conversion rates, adding value to the relationship between the sportsbooks, big media and the end user. The management team at SharpLink brings decades of experience from ESPN, AOL, SportRadar and Liberty Media. We know what it takes to compete at the top and are excited about implementing the insights learned over the last 25 years to create new and innovative solutions in these exciting consumer markets.
We are seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join our team. As a member of the development team, you’ll be responsible for working within the engineering team to deliver services that support SharpLink’s core technology. You’ll work with our client services team to coordinate and deliver quality, large scale and highly scalable services. Furthermore, the Front-End Developer works with multiple data providers to ensure quality, scalability and thoroughness.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You’ll be working in our client services (Free-to-Play) team, building compelling interactive fantasy gaming experiences. Our clients include major sports leagues and national broadcast networks.
- We utilize a collaborative design process with our clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute during the design phase, and will be responsible for bringing these designs to life – functionally and visually.
- You’ll need to support the operations of our products, in a time-sensitive environment.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with React.
- Experience integrating analytics tools and other third-party scripts, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- A strong understanding of the software development cycle, from ideation to final delivery.
- A willingness to learn and teach and a desire to collaborate.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- You enjoy sports — whether a diehard fan or a casual spectator (but it’s okay if sports aren’t your thing).
- A general understanding of how a web application works from end-to-end, including content delivery networks (CDNs), back-end services, and databases.
- Experience working on a very high traffic site.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Equity consideration (stock options)
- Robust benefits package
About SharpLink Gaming Ltd.
Founded in 2019 and based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, SharpLink (Nasdaq:SBET) is a leading online technology company that connects sports fans, leagues and sports websites to relevant and timely sports betting content. SharpLink uses proprietary, intelligent, online conversion technology to convert sports fans into sports bettors for licensed, online sportsbook operators. SharpLink’s intelligent C4 Sports Betting Conversion Platform delivers and determines the best sportsbook betting offers and experience for each identified user. Using sophisticated, AI-enabled behavioral modeling and tracking technologies, and by analyzing user’s past and present behaviors, we serve sports fans with personalized betting offers specifically tied to each fan’s favorite sports, teams and players. Additionally, SharpLink specializes in helping sports media companies develop strategies, products and innovative solutions to drive deep customer engagement with highly interactive sports games and mobile applications. SharpLink is run by industry veterans with several successful exits in the sports gaming sector. For more information, please visit the SharpLink website at www.sharplink.com.