Executive Assistant and Office Manager
SharpLink Gaming is seeking an experienced, energetic, highly organized and reliable business professional to serve as Executive Assistant and Office Manager of our Company’s corporate office in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Reporting directly to SharpLink’s CEO and tasked with supporting our leadership team – to include our CFO, COO and VP of Strategy and Business Development, this new hire must be masterful at multi-tasking; possess the ability to simultaneously coordinate and support all aspects of our day-to-day business operations, including managing numerous routine administrative duties, calendar management, event planning, travel coordination and meeting scheduling, among other key functions; and has proven experience working in a public company environment.
The ideal candidate should thrive in challenging business environments requiring strong organizational, analytical, creative and follow-through capabilities. Moreover, the role demands an individual who is a dynamic problem solver with proven effectiveness in identifying system inefficiencies and implementing corrective measures to improve cash flow, reduce costs and strengthen both internal and external business relationships. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Assisting leadership with daily schedules and duties to include managing calendars, commitments and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, expense reporting, etc.)
- Provide general administrative support to the leadership team to include:
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, et al
- Assisting with drafting correspondence and presentations
- Recording, transcribing and distributing notes/minutes of meetings, as required
- Providing other daily support to staff, as needed
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing inventory of office supplies, ordering supplies, as needed, and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Planning space allocations, layouts and floor moves, as required; arranging for and supervising office cleaning and maintenance/upkeep
- Managing office systems – Phones, Internet, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Five years of experience in front and back office management – public company experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Google docs and calendars.
- Must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of SharpLink
- A strategic thinker who is adept a planning, prioritizing and organizing individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, personable, straight-forward and creative
- Results oriented and an adaptable, flexible problem solver
- Team-focused; enjoys working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening and respecting others; able and willing to assist coworkers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- Presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication and integrity; and cultivates these qualities in others
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Health insurance
- Paid vacations
About SharpLink Gaming Ltd.
Founded in 2019 and based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, SharpLink Gaming (Nasdaq: SBET) is a leading online technology company that connects sports fans, leagues and sports websites to relevant and timely sports betting content. SharpLink uses proprietary, intelligent, online conversion technology to convert sports fans into sports bettors for licensed, online sportsbook operators. SharpLink’s intelligent C4 Sports Betting Conversion Platform delivers and determines the best sportsbook betting offers and experience for each identified user. Using sophisticated, AI-enabled behavioral modeling and tracking technologies, and by analyzing user’s past and present behaviors, we serve sports fans with personalized betting offers specifically tied to each fan’s favorite sports, teams and players. Additionally, SharpLink specializes in helping sports media companies develop strategies, products and innovative solutions to drive deep customer engagement with highly interactive sports games and mobile applications. SharpLink is run by industry veterans with several successful exits in the sports gaming sector. For more information, please visit the SharpLink website at www.sharplink.com.